Tuesday, July 28, 2009


Forever&always

To all my dears,

Friends are forever it's a love that never dies.
True friends are for always, through your smiles and your cries.
A true friend will never leave you, until the end of time.
It's a love that last forever.
But it never cost a dime.

Remember that we are friends.
No matter we are best friends or anything.
Whatever happens, we'll be always be there for you.
If something happens, we won't blame you.
As long as we stay friends forever.

To my dearest Lesbeeee,
I never blame you.
You are not irratating.
You are okay. But sometimes not.
We are still veryveryvery good friends.
I am not mad at you.
I just want to give you a space to breathe.
Maybe i was wrong to help you with the textbook thingy.

Today 28-07-2009.

Okay, went to school in the morning, wore my badge & tie.
Walked to classroom, saw siewching cried like mad.
Then, after talking to chinese teacher, cried again.
This time even more sad.

I remember ms chiang saying this :
"...you must finish this work 'weiqin'.."
(the 'qin' pronounce as chin )
Btw, it should be WITHIN !
Then, everybody look at me.
Then, i&we laughlaughlaugh.
This continues for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D

Lessons are the same, boring !
Cross-country is canceled, ahh.
What hell ! I trained soo hard for the
cross-country.

annvieeelovestolaugh is copying waiyeecanfly?
I think so, will change to url asap.
Didn't meant to change to this url.
Opps !
Byeeeeeee.



No comments:

Post a Comment