Tuesday, November 17, 2009


who are who are who are we?
we are we are
NETBALLERS !
OMG HI ! ^^

I'm back from camp and I'm lovin' it !
Not gonna say much but somethings to highlight during the 3day 2night camp.
I love the west coast part most.
It's so interesting, I get to take photos of everybody because my ankle was still recovering.
Camp totally rocks !

Except one thing, CRYSTALLEECHENG&ADELINELEEHUITING left me waiting at the traffic lights there aimlessly. Do you know I looked so stupid to wait for you there when everybody was staring at me? I was like kept calling calling calling calling both of you. -__-
Until I message Xinyi, she say she saw both of you. TSKK ! So inconsiderate, must at least call me to tell me . Make me cry like a baby while calling Siewching. -__-
Ahh I won't forget it, Leecheng.

Thanks Regina,
For waking me up in the middle of the night to ask me to wiped off the toothpaste on my face. ^^

Thanks all Seniors,
I'll recover, improve, work hard and catch up with you guys soooon. I promise .^^

Btw, thanks for all your tags ! ^^ Catch up all of you real soooooon !

REGENT NETBALLERS! :)
up the sky, down the sea.
here we strive for victory! ♥