Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's a start of something new.

Today, 31th dec '09
Went to Far East plaza,
shopped the whole day.
Went to rebond my hair.
And it's freaking straight. lol.

And bought a dress for new year,
as I dont think I've time for shopping when school
reopens. Hehehe :)

Then, homed.
Had a small bbq party @ home.
Celebrated the new year.
But now, everybody was doing their own stuffs,
while i'm blogging here, now.
Btw, Happy new year ! 



Tags to reply :

To Yanting
Yeah. :)

To Kelvin
Hello. Thanks for the tag. :)

To Siewching 
 Hello :) Take care, yeah? 
To Crystal
Okay, thanks anyway. :)
To Jasmine 
Thanks, Things will always get better. I'm cheered up! Ready for battle ! :)

To Raihanah
Thanks, Gear up, for battle ! :)


I'm going back to the stupid, crazy, bimbo and happy me ! 
YAY !