Thursday, October 29, 2009

HELLO .
Ohmygosh,
never blog for a very very very very long time alr .
Hahahs, finally .
I'm so sorry for not blogging for such a long time,
my computer spoilt .

Today 30th October 2009.
Last Day of school .

Went to the range right after morning assembly.
Go there for some briefing.
Then, went back to class & slack.
I shall skip most of the part.

During English lesson,
Siewching sang the Dibo song(?)
(This is none of siewching's fault ! )
Then, suddenly, Janice started to cry.
(Okay, will not elaborate more,because she's just beside me ^@^ !)
hahahahs, then went to the toliet with Janice .
Chit-chat... ^^v !

-____________-
Then, the last period, so lame, got so many survey .
Then, took my report book.
I improved . But still not very good . :(
hahahs. nevermind, i won't let these affect my mood .
Hahahahahs.
Ohgosh, saw lee cheng's brother in the library . Hahahas
Okay, ending here .
Please tag my tagboard.
Happy Holidays.
&& I love all of you !
^^v!

And I, I gonna be strong
Just keep pushing on .
55 sucks !