Monday, October 5, 2009

Mid-autumn festival ! :)


(Heart)

K.W.

(Cousin, rosy . )


Saturday, 03102009
Had a wonderful night that day !
Cousins came to my house to celebrate .
Never post those unglamorous ones.
Hahahas.

Sunday, 04102009
Was studying the whole day,
stupid Kelvin message me early in the morning .
TSKKKKK ! Hahahahahs, Joking ah .
Study, study, study... until evening,
went to find cold wear for my trip to BeiJing.
Then, went to have dinner .

Monday, 05102009
Test - geography, what hell, I just flunk it lo .
Study in the library till 4plus . Sian, tired & bored.
Went home with dumbo .
After that drag my feet to yewtee for dinner .


Hahahas, because there're alot tags so I'll just reply some only, the rest i'll reply to ur blogs individually . Sorrrrrry ! But anw, thanks for tagging .

Yanting : nevermind lah, tsk . Hahahhahas .
Olivia : Tskkkkk ! Paika ! :S
Crystal : Lee Cheng ah, dont learn frm fish . Bad example ! Tsk ! :S
Ernest : Tsk, what hell ! :S
Evelyn : ty , :)
Adeline : Helloo :)
kelvin : Okay, sorry lah. Tsk, I tagged back alr. Take care too . :)


Hohoho,

ALL THE BEST FOR EOY ! :)