Thursday, September 24, 2009

Helooo.
Sorry for not posting for a while. I was really busy with tests and projects.
Ohman, I cannot make it to this year’s prefect’s camp.
So disappointed leh, going overseas, Beijing.

Today was tiring, English oral.
Haha, It was funny though, the conversation right,
I was like joking with the teacher.
Haha, LOL. I’m suffering from STM.
So, most of the part I forget alr.
But, I still can rmb the funny part,
that made me laugh like a dumbo.

After that, went doing my art. LOL
Joke a lot with dumbo.
Then, suddenly got gastric pain.
Pain until I feel like dying.
Saw ms chiang, asked her got warm water.
Got some warm water from staff room.
Continued with our work, then, went to find teacher.
Walked to stagmont park there, buy bread, eat.

went home, revised science.
Do some art and now doing e-career.
Lame lah, Idk how to do.
Nevermind, leave 2 questions blank.
Haha !

Tags to reply :
huijie – better alr. Haha.
Evelyn – Thanks !
Evelyn – Thanks !
xinyi – hi, better alr. Thanks !
Desmond – Hello. LOL. Thanks !

As you can know, EOY exams are real soon, won't be able to blog for a while.
Hope my blog will not be dead. Haha :)

Byebye :)

To you :
You’re such a big fat liar lo. You put the stupid sick note on my CME file, is purposely one right?
You thought I dumb is it? Write those veryveryvery gross notes, it makes me so embarrassed. Have you ever spare a thought for me? Did you know the consequence of that note you’ve written. Please stop before I do something crazy, I told you before I am not interested in this .