Wednesday, September 16, 2009


I'm really a paika now. Oh crap.
(Please note take this picture (above) will make you uncomfortable.)

Omg, I'm so unlucky today.
Went to school alone, because crystal woke up late.
Chiong to school, prefect's duty.
Mother tongue period, never bring textbook again. Janice never told me.
P.E, so bimbo, ball passing.
After P.E, ankle start to pain. Pain until siao.
Janice & HuiJie help me take ice.
Ice my ankle. After that, still veryvery pain.

Then, math period went to office.
They help me bandage. Omg, then say must call parent.
I veryveryvery scared mom will scold again.
Call lo.
After school, went to find teacher.
Told her i can't go for training today.
O.O

Went to west coast there to find doctor.
Chinese doctor pressed until very pain !
Then, put medicine, bandage again.

Wahh, so bimbo.

Tags to reply :
Janice - Thanks for tagging !
Evelyn - Thanks for all your tags. ^^v
Desmond - haha, I siao?
Adeline - thanks for tagging !
grace - thanks for tagging !
xinyi - Hey, will link you asap.
weilin - thanks !
GOD - Of course i got study lah O.O
olivia - Tsk, yayaya, I"M a paika.
Evelyn - I'm feeling better now. Thanks for your concern. Wheee ~ ! ^^v


Haha, thanks for all your tags ! :)

BYE ! O.O