Friday, September 11, 2009


I didn't have to be all alone.
11092009
Omg, went to far east plaza.
Shopped around, Bought only some clips & bands.
Trimmed my hair & cut bangs.
Don't be too surprised :/
Btw, I'm going to Beijing and Korea
during the November holidays.
& I'm not happy at all :/
Because I'm going to skip a lot of netball trainings,
& I cannot go for trainings now with my ankle like that.
Oh crap .

12092009
Chatting with Crystal & Huijie.
Was bored.
Tomorrow going to let my mother's friend
go massage my left ankle.
Oh man .
Last few days to school reopen.
Wheeee ! ^^v
Misses school a lot. Holidays sucks .
*sighs*


I think I'm letting coach down.
But really, i can't run, rather, i can't train.
Every time, every training, i saw her
disappointed face, made my mood go down.
Oh man ):