Friday, September 4, 2009

& I'll let you go, I'll set you free.

Hellooo.
Emo with Janice during music, because it's really quite boring.
Omg, last period, so excited.
Got my report book.
3 Distinctions only. But got improved in alot of subjects.
Quite happy. HOHO !

Went taking photos at the range.
Saw Janice & found out that she cried.
So surprisingly.
Comfort her for a veryveryvery long time.
Alvin also.
Tsk, tsk. So embrassing.

School took us to fajar scondary school.
Reporter competition.
Omg, we went in at consolation prize, got trophy also.
Omg, so happy ! :)

Went home with Janice, dumbo.

Next week is the holidays alr.
Omg, so boring :S

(I think you all have gone too far alr. You scold her when she dont wish to let you see her book. It's her privacy. & when you scold people, you write the name bigbig on your post. I now very good alr hor, never put your name. Please ah, stop lah, have you ever spare a thought for others. I know you very straightforward, but sometimes you'll unknowingly hurt people with your words.)