Saturday, August 22, 2009


Hello :)

Saturday 22082009

Went to Orchard with Crystal Lee.
It was fun, walked alot.

Firstly, went to Far East Plaza.
Mum's friend help me massage
my injured ankle.

I kept screaming while crystal kept laughing.
After that ate something,
then went walking around Far East.

Bought 2 bow pins.
Very expensive.
$3.90 each.
& it's like very small.

Walked to Lido.
Then, to Ion.
We got lost there.
It is so crowded there.

Walked one big big round.
Chiong to catch UP!
We manage to catch UP!
in 3D, it is like soo expensive.

Spent $13.00 on the movie ticket.
But overall, it's still worth it.
Thought of taking the 3D spectacle
home.

Then, went home by mrt.
LOL

Sunday 23082009

Rot at home. Okay, not actually rotting.
I am studying for Science, as i totally flunk it.
I must get a better score for Year-end.

BYE !