Monday, August 31, 2009

Well, problems after problems.

31th August 2009, Monday.

Went for prefect's meeting at the back of the hall.
Hall for some last minute touch-up.
After that, went for the dance, hyper.
Went to met JiaRui behind the hall with some prefects.
Went doing duty in the canteen, the 'be yourself day'
thingy.
Collect money.
Fish came by, chatted with me.
Kelvin came to brief us something about the concert.
Went to changed into our clothes.
Sweating like hell.
Help the students to get into straight lines.
Kelvin msg me.
Chiong up to back stage, then later say dont need us to
give the metal thingy.
Went behind the hall.
Later kelvin ask me chiong up to prefect's room
to do one new paper for the metal casing.
I ran.
& it hurts.
Didnt saw much of the performances.
I was soo busy.
After that chiong back to Kranji Primary.
Chatted with my friends.
Went to yewtee for late lunch.
Saw Janice with Yingqi.
then, went home !

-----------------------------------------
My grandmother was hospitalized again.
her eyes was swollen. & she was having a
very bad headache.
I'm worried that she might not go through.

My ankle is another problem,
it's painful when i start to jump.
Really scared i may not be able to
play netball again.
------------------------------------------

I was hurt.
I can't be perfect.
I don't mind, you insulting me infront of everybody.
I don't mind, you calling me names.
I don't mind, you hanging out with your friends, neglecting me.
I was hurt once, I don't want be hurt once more.
Be frank, I cried sometimes because of you.
You made me so crazy that i wanted to cry.
I wanted to be a great person, for you to share stories with.
But, I think it's not possible anymore.
I'm really really tired of these problems.
I'm going to break down soon.
I'm having so much family & personal problems.
I really need the support from everybody
especially you.

(Although it's a little bit long, but these are what i wanted to tell you long long ago.)