Friday, August 21, 2009



Omg, this picture i haven print yet.

Omg, hi .^^
Today i very happy.
Today dont need to do CIP.
Today went to prefect's room,
to help the teacher's day presents.

After the preparing the gifts,
we chatted about the ghost stuff.
& cartoons.
Me, Janice & WeiLin laugh until siao !

Then, went down to canteen,
Kelvin treat us snacks.
Went up again,
played truth or dare.
WenShi hit my leg until red red, swollen.

Went fighting & arguing with
the bimbo, Kelvin.
I got my magic wand,
fight with Kelvin's wand.

We even fight using the bamboo sticks.
He call me xiao bai lian & noob,
& i call him bimbo.

I hit his butt, smack him & scold him.
Then, we swing the bamboo stick until want to hit
Janice & weilin.
SOOOOOOO DANGEROUS.

Soon, we gave up.
Went home,
he msg me again saying
rubbish.

Rean also said something which i found it
not suitable to tell me now. I think ah,
i also dont know.

& i know i suck.