Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I think i am a boy, but people say i am a girl.
Btw, this is a song written by me.


YOOO !
Today was sad.
Cried today.
Actually the problem starts because the boys changed their clothes in class.
It's soo bimbo.
Then, i went with Janice and a few girls.
We don't know what happen, when we wanna walked into the class.
Chairman go pull the door. Then, just stand there do nothing.
One of my friend go pull the door, both of them let go, then the latch hit my
___________.
Lucky, i'm not that tall uh. If not..?

It's extremely pain inside. I squatted for a while then walked into the classroom
& hug my bag. Then, suddenly started to cry.
Everybody crowd around me.
Sooo embarrassing.

What the hell !
Soo pissed off, at that time.
Cried until both eyes swollen.
Siewching accompany me to the toilet.
Then, now still pain.

Today was also lame.

Anyu :
I think you've mistaken me.
That one is crystal ask me to buy.
Then, we can have the same thing together.
But, i think we shouldn't have bought it.
Anyway, I am really really Sorry !

Reply to reply :
Evelyn- Thanks !
Nash- Nice :)
frannie- Will link you asap.
Desmond- Hi !