Friday, August 14, 2009

Ohmy, Hi .



This picture is long long time ago one. I am right behind this girl taking photo. I think so?

Omg, Hellooo :)
Today have Prefect's duty in school.
Kelvin, Janice, WeiqinWeiLin.
We are doing duty in the AVA room.

I hyper until siao.
Kept saying,
Omg, Hi.
Said to
JiaRui, Kelvin, Desmond, Grace, Wenshi,
WeiLin, Janice, ZhiTong, almost everybody lah.

The most i said to is still Janice.
K, today really very fun.
Saw Sarah & Anyu.
They came for the talk.

Hahahahahahahhahhahhahahahaha :)
Hyper till siao !

Went to yewtee point after meeting.
Bought a handphone sock, small cute cute notebook,
pink pencil, bookmark. !

Omg, i very happy today.
I think i feel happy everyday except for one day.
Hah !

Reply to reply:
Anyu - I won't copy, i promise ! :)
Kelvin - Ohmy, helloo :) Thanks for linking me. I will make u smile for at least 10 times a day.
Must thank me, okay?
Wenshi - Sure, thanks !
Ziie - Thankyou Thankyou ! :)
Janice - Whatever. Ohyah, hii !
WeiLin - Omg, hi ! :) Thanks for tagging.

BYE !
YOU KNOW I HATE TO SAY BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment